Do you have an ink dependence? I can help...

Ink Drop Day! (Added Images)

5/3/12
Happy Ink Drop Day, folks!

It's too early for me to spoil the surprise for those of you who haven't gotten yours yet, so I won't let any cats out of bags.

I'll just tell you that I celebrated last night by cleaning out 5 of my pens so that I could start the month off with a new pallet of colors. I didn't load all of them with ink drops (only one in fact) because I have such a back-log of ink samples. I'll post up a picture of my ink drawer at the end, here.

May's colors!

The first three of these are scented inks. 

Here's what I'm writing with right now:
Wing Sung - Noodler's Dark Matter
Hero 360 - PR Lake Placid Blue
Hero 616 - Noodler's Turquoise Blue
Hero 616 - Noodler's Dragon's Napalm
Black Ahab - Sheaffer Skrip Brown
Red Ahab - Noodler's Hunter Green
Wing Sung 101 - Widowmaker
Rotring 600 - Noodler's Black Swan in English Roses
Lamy Al-Star - (Secret New Ink Drop Color That My Sister Will Love)
 Hero 330 - Diamine Washable Blue

Whew, when you list it out like that I have quite a few pens going at once.

Here are a couple of pics:

I took this with Instagram, and there are a few more pens in our collection. A couple more Lamys , a pink Ahab, and a Jin Hao of some sort. 
Most of you will recognize those caps as belonging to sample vials of ink. 

Post Comment